Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boutonnières Anyone?!?


I just finished making my first Boutonnières!!! I am so excited about them. The bride also ordered a suite of jewelry to go along with it including tiara, and earrings. These are to be worn at her summer teatime event. It sounds so lovely; I hope she sends me pictures. I want to see what the wedding party looks like so bad!!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! What a very unique idea...you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique! Love it!
    EJP~Please come visit my blog. I have a little surprise for you:)
    http://www.autumnraincreations.blogspot.com
    Take care,
    April

    ReplyDelete