Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Steampunk Monk

On one of my wild wonderings around the internet one day, I happened upon this little creature. His elegant lines and, stalwart character stopped me in my tacks. Entitled the “Steampunk Monk” created out of ceramic by the nimble fingers of Barbara Dunshee . A truly haunting figure reminding one of dreamscapes long forgotten, or the possible future of man evolution.

2 comments: