Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Quest for a Koi Pond

There are few things I love more on this planet than koi ponds. When things get really stressful in my life I pack up a lunch and go visit a koi pond. I am very lucky to have three really good ones around my county, so no matter where I am they are just a few minutes away. Since I have no room for one at home at least I can have a nice fountain, and fashion some sort of fake Koi pond with it. This is my latest quest, and here is some of the research I’ve done so far.
32 inspiring garden fountains- By: Sunset Magazine

How to make a tabletop fountain- By: HGTV

How to make a tabletop fountain- By; DIY network

No comments:

Post a Comment