Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, September 24, 2010

Appreciation Photos


One of my favorite things in the world is when customers send me appreciation photos. The greatest complement is actually seeing the things I make worn by their owners. The first picture is of a customer who contacted me in a panic because she needed something special to wear to a military ball with her husband. I actually had to overnight express a couple of pieces to her, and she just looks lovely with the choker on. The third is a fellow Etsy seller,Crimsonvision who custom ordered a tiara from me with red crystals. I just love her fangs! They are gorgeous! And the second this adorable customer who needed a tiara for a costume party. She was going as the black swan. Sooo cute!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment