Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, October 1, 2010

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

It's October 1st YAYYYYYYY!!!! (dancing around the room) So now I'm really getting into the Halloween spirit. I just found this great video on making Halloween decorations, and another one on sugar skulls. Also, here is a great on-line retailer for sugar skull supplies http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/ I can't wait to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment