Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My little necklace goes to an art opening.

Here is the lovely Laurie Hassold at one of her recent art openings. Notice her AMAZING sculpture behind her. It is so beautiful in person, very intricate. Also notice the necklace she is wearing. It's one I made for her a long, long time ago. It's made of forged silver in an African motif. All three of them go so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment