Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Saturday, February 26, 2011

John Galliano 1997 for Christian Dior


I have just had an epiphany! I have about eight fashion pictures that I have loved FOREVER. Each time I have switched computer those images have been transfer as well. They are just some of my favorite outfits on the planet. The mixture of 20's and 50's fashion sense mixed with a Chinese and African accessories just steals my heart. Well in researching one of the pictures I just realised that they are all from the same designer, John Galliano, andpretty much from the same show. January 1997 Christian Dior. They all are all so different looking, it amazes me. I wish I had every one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment