Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yume


This is probably my favorite plastic toy to come out in a while. Of course it is sold out, but still my loves for it goes on. Introducing Yume the little Geish Girl by Plastikmat. Toysrevil Blog has posted an amazing write up on her, where there is also a great interview with her creator. Here is her story via the Toysreavil blog post...

"Depicted as a little girl destined to become a geisha, a gloomy prospect in her mind, she often looks a little sad. But as any child, she keeps her share of innocence and dream. She imagines a world of her own, with friends making her able to evade her fears of the the real world competition and superficiality. Her main ally in this dream, the Dragon, characterizes her need for freedom."

BTW: Yume has her own blog













No comments:

Post a Comment