Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Threepenny Opera


I am so excited!!! Pomona College theater department in California purchased one of my clockhand chokers to use in their performance of The Threepenny Opera!!!! This production will be shown at the Seaver Theatre at Pomona College in Claremont, California. This play is a personal favorite of mine. I can’t wait to see the pictures. Please visit their website for details about the performances http://theatre.pomona.com . I hope,I hope that the character Jenny (Low-Dive Jenny, Jenny Divers) will be wearing it. She’s my absolute favorite. You can't imagine how excited I am about this. The song Mack the Knife has been a constant fixture in my life, and well as the movie The Threepenny Opera with Raul Julia. So to have one of my pieces anywhere near this production is just bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment