Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pinky Toast!!!

I just LOVE Pinkytoast's art dolls. Those expressive big eyed creatures always yearning. Peering into ones soul... but for what, what could they possibly want. The answer springs to my lips... EVERYTHING, everything I have to give. I have let them into my heart, and they have made a home there.You might try to evict them, but they will not let you. Their magic is strong where humans are weak. So just enjoy their cotton candy like facade, their batting little eyes, and sweet delicate whispers, and worry not of other things. For in time with their urging you will soon cease to worry at all.








No comments:

Post a Comment