Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mariel Clayton

Mariel Clayton is an amazing photographer with a truly unique eye. I was so pleased to find these pictures the other day. They are very quiet and serene unlike some of her work. Don't get me wrong I love her edgier pieces. But these seem to quiet ones soul and can give you the true appreciation for her talent. Oh and if your not familiar with her work yes those are barbie dolls.


























No comments:

Post a Comment