Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, December 23, 2011

Storm Headress


Guess who is working on a commission to make Storm's tiara from the X-men for a customer. ME! that's who! See my years of geekie-ness paid off. Here is a picture in it's very early stage. Here is what it looks like in the animated world.

4 comments:

  1. IS THIS FOR SALE!!?!?!?!?! i'D LOVE TO HAVE ONE i LOVE HER ORIGINAL COSTUME AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina, I'm so glad you like it. I can always make another one for you. Feel free to message me through Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/EJPcreations if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much would you sell this item for?!?? it looks absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dominique, thank you so much for taking a look. Unfortunately, that headdress was made a couple of years ago and I no longer make them. But thank you for your comment, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete