Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, November 16, 2012

Tiara with Cog and Gear Steampunk Noir inspired Tempus Fugit

This tiara sold before I could even post about it. Thank you Griffith, Indiana! I has been one of my favorites for a long time. So much so that I didn't have the heart to finish it because I knew once I did I would list it and then it would be gone from my life forever. My only consolation has been that it is going to an amazing home filled with new adventures and plenty of important social engagements. My shop feels a little more lonely for it's absence so I will just have to get to work to make something new and exciting to fill the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment