Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Christmas Card using Kristina Werner's "Gnome for the Holidays" stamp and Basic Grey Aspen Frost Collection Paper

This has to be my new favorite way of making cards. I learned this technique from the amazing Stampin Up Demonstrator Angie Kennedy Juda. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just discovery their products and sort of went a nuts buying them this season. But really I blame her demos. I've been a huge collector of stamps, punches, and dies for awhile now. And I have been a working artist for a long time so I know how to use them, but until I started watching her YouTube channel I really didn't have the drive to use them all that much. I think it's how easy she makes each project that finally got me to break them out and get to work. And her demo for this card is just as easy, and the result is just so fun and impressive that it is now my new go to design. The finished card is made with the ADORABLE Kristina Werner's Gnome for the holiday's Stamp from Simon Says Stamps, and Basic Grey Aspen Frost Collection Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment