Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rachael By Paul X. Johnson


Do You Like Our Owl? Blade Runner is probably one of my favorite movies. Paul X. Johnson captures the severity and coldness of Rachael so well in the print. And by juxtaposing her with the owl it instantly brings up the sadness of her finding out she is really and android just like the owl. It is so chilling, yet so elegant. Rachael By Paul X. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment