Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Steampunk Cthulhu Gentleman got a makeover!


My Steampunk Cthulhu Gentleman got a makeover! I was contacted by this lovely shop owner of Cthulhu Nation Motorcycle Cult. It seems that he is the organizer of a Motorcycle club that does a lot of charity work in Texas. Since his clubs name was Cthulhu Nation he thought my images would be a perfect fit for the redesign of their club patches. And he also wanted to make up some tee shirts to sell at charity functions they attend a couple times a year. Well, he had me at the word charity, and the request that my Cthulhu be remade with a monocle and swag bag all gentleman thief style. How could I possibly refuse that.

No comments:

Post a Comment