Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, July 8, 2013

My blog is moving!!!! AAAahhhhhhhhh!

Hi Everyone!!! Thank you all so much for being so supportive by following this blog. You have no idea  how much your encouragement has meant to me, and what I do. I just wanted to let you all know that I am moving this blog to my own site. I appreciate all the services that blogger has offered me to express myself, but it is time for everything to be consolidated on one site. So for more updated on all things Steampunk and everything I make click over to http://www.ejpcreations.com/blog.html . And if you want to see all my paper crafting shenanigans go to http://www.ejpmenagerie.com/blog.html . Thanks again and I hope to see you over there.

-EJP

No comments:

Post a Comment