Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, January 29, 2010

Face Book Fan Page... Finally!!!


You have no idea how unbelievably proud I am of myself. Sure, I can make a bowl out of a single tree limb. Take a flat piece of silver, and create a stunning necklace. Even balance the books of a busy produce brokerage, while fielding phone calls. All of these things are great, but they are nothing compared to the feat I have accomplished! I have created ~drum role~ MY FACE BOOK FAN PAGE!!!!! Yeaaaaaaa!!! I know, I know everyone else has done it years ago, and sure a 16 year old could make one up in an hour. Do these facts diminish my accomplishment….NEVER!!!! Well actually, now that I think about it, maybe a little bit. Still I am just so pleased after months of reading, and researching I was finally able to do it, as well as get enough fans to get a customized URL, and I added all my pictures. Of course, now that I have accomplished this Face Book will go the way of the dodo, and I will have to figure out a completely new social networking site. So if that happens you will know whom to blame, until then here is my link to EJPcreations Fan Page Also I have created a discussion page to start a Link Love campaign so that we all might get a few more fans.

1 comment: