Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, June 25, 2010

DIY- Steampunk Goggles

This is such a great tutorial I just had to re-post it for all to see. It is brought to you by Fenris-the-Red-Wolf over at his deviant art page. Under the tutorial are a number of links to picture of the goggles people have made. They look so good! Check them out when you get the chance. Note the goggles pictured below are from Gypsy's deviant art page. Simply Stunning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment