Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

London Calling...


Commissions out of the blue are among my favorite thing in the whole world. Last week the sweetest lady from London message me saying that she just had to have one of my hair stick in gold. Now I have been working on making some of my items in gold for a long time now. For some reason I always go back to painting the clock hands black, but gold, white, and silver have always been on the drawing board for quite some time. As it turns out the hair stick she wanted was exactly the same one that has been lying on my work bench half way finished for the last three months. The poor thing kept staring at me to pay it some attention, and I being the horrible designer that I am blatantly ignored it. Then POOF out of the blue my procrastination is squashed by this kind lady. The hair stick is all finished, and sparkling, and pretty. No more sad looks from that side of my work bench anymore. I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on the commission, the stick looks great. TF

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you really make this by yourself? If yes, then HOW? I LOVE this items!!!!!!!!!
    lovly greetings from berlin^^

    ReplyDelete