Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Dreamer’s Gate

Collector Australia is home to a fascinating piece of sculpture called The Dreamer’s Gate. Started in 1993 and worked on for 6 years by Tony Phantastes. After being abandoned for 10 years this landmark is sadly in danger of being torn down. This kind of ingenuity, and nuttiness is what makes the world and interesting place to live in, and sets humans apart. It would be so unfortunate to let something like this vanish forever. For more information on the artist and his process take a look at this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment