Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall is in the air


Fall is in the air yeaaaaaa!!! I swear my creativity just shuts off the second hot weather starts. I had about 50 projects that I was right in the middle of at the beginning of summer, and they just sat there for the whole season. Staring at me, begging me to finish them for the last two months. Could I do it? Could I even lift a finger in their direction. No, no I didn’t and that is sooooo not like me. But summer has faded for now and I am back at my work bench. Here’s a few things I’ve been working on so far. A pretty little choker and 1940 inspired necklace. More to come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment