Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cyber Geisha



Cyber Geisha? The term doesn't actually mean anything. It was coined by my friends and I a few years ago. I just really like the idea it evokes in my head. A little of Steampunk Firefly-ness, a lot of Japanese culture, and a dash of apocalyptic space-age future. So here is a few pictures to get the idea across.




















No comments:

Post a Comment