Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Airship Captain's Badge of Honor


I love this design so much. So imagine how happy I was a couple weeks ago when a customer contacted me to make one for her special for the Christmas holiday's. Last time I listed it I made one for me and one for the shop. As I was wearing mine out one day a very nice lady forced me to sell it to her on the street. Awesome! then she contacted me that night and purchased the second one for her friend. So I had to take the listing down. That evening I was contacted on Etsy to make one as a custom order. So after all of that the necklace was finished and shipped, and I just heard back from the client today that she loves it. To quote "I am beyond infatuated with this necklace! Thanks so much for making one for me!" I am over the moon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment