Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I have an Eyeshadow Named after me!!!


Ok it's named after my shop, but same thing really. Mrs. Evils of the shop My Pretty Zombie has decided to name an eyeshadow after my shop!!! I am beyond excited!!! It is part of the Darksider Eyeshadow Collection, (named after the Etsy team we belong to Etsy's Dark Team ). And the color is just so, so pretty and sparklie I just love it! It goes on really well too,and stays on a super long time. Honestly I love her eye shadows better than my Smashbox, or Bare Minerals. The colors are true, and stay put all night on your lids. I have been hunting my whole life for a really true red eyeshadow, and to have it made for me by a teammate who could ask for more. So here it is EJPcreations- Darksider eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment