Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Tiara for Nacreous Alchemy

I've been working on a custom tiara for a fellow Etsy-ian Miss Nacreous Alchemy. She is an amazing mixed media and found object artist who I greatly admire. She will be vending at the Black Market in Anaheim this weekend, and wanted just the right hair accessory to complete her look for the festivities. You can't imagine how excited I was when she ask me to complete that task for her. She ended up loving the final result. The fuchsia curly goose feathers looked STUNNING with her purple highlights, and had a wonderful time at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment