Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Daydreaming about Halloween

Last week there was one day where just for a few hours there was a smell of Halloween in the air. That was all that it took and my mind has been rolling around in orange and black ever since. I’m sure all my Pinterest followers are thinking what the hell is with this lady and her latest Halloween obsession. Seriously 3 am California time and 40 pins later I had to force myself to bed, but I just can’t help it I caught the bug. I even went to Disneyland over the weekend and all I could think of when I walked down Main street was how it looked last year with all the large candy jars in the windows filled with black and orange vintage ornaments. So I have Fall on the brain and I’m started to plan some of my Halloween decoration projects. Here are a few favorites so far…
Vintage-look Halloween Cat Trinket Box- By: Junk & Stuff 
Halloween Decorating on a Budget- By: The House of Smiths 
Halloween Burlap Wreath- By: Embellishgoods




No comments:

Post a Comment