Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tiara's and my move...

In case you didn’t know I've been moving for the last few weeks and I am just about finished. YEAAAAAAA!!! It has pretty much absorbed my life for the last couple of months with packing and all the drama that goes along with that. But now it is finally at an end. My studio is just about unpacked and then it will be back to work. I have had the privilege of working on a few custom orders during this time. They are just about finished, and I posted a picture of one of the pieces. As soon as they are completed I will open my shop to work on a few more custom orders. All the while I have had a ton of design ideas floating about in my head so lots of tiaras and necklaces are just on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment