Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Look where my dapper Victorian gentleman Cthulhu silhouette is now

One of my favorite websites The Cultural Gutter started an indiegogo campaign to raise funds for their operating expenses. They have such amazing writers, and I enjoy their articles so much that I had to contribute a piece of artwork to the campaign as incentive to keep the Gutter going. So of course I had to make a dapper Victorian gentleman Cthulhu silhouette to help their cause. He is called the Cthulhu Cultist on their site and at that donation level you will also receive a Cultural Gutter Membership Card, decryption key and your name emblazoned on the sponsor page. There are tons of levels of donation too, because even a dollar would help them immensely... A dollar donation gives you their "undying thanks for helping The Gutter stay online and your name emblazoned on the Cultural Gutter's sponsor page". Even just spreading the word helps out more than you know to keep such a wonderful organization on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment