Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Steampunk Victorian Masquerade necklace

Masquerade balls of the Victorian era inspired this necklace. A room thick with anticipation and possibilities. Quick stolen glances across a crowded room. Elegant rustling of stiff silk gowns brushing past, and dim romantic candle light making jewels shine wherever one looks. This is what swirled around my head as my hands constructed this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment