Hi everyone! I am EJP of EJPcreations. The items I make utilize design elements from a bygone time, to create modern, urban body ornaments. I am a mad scientist of a woman specializing in creating tiaras, necklaces, and fascinators, with a noir, and gothic flair. All adornments have a hint of vampire elegance, a dash of Steampunk bravado, and plenty of Neo-Victorian sensibilities. Here is my little blog to showcase some of my creations, the things that inspire me, as well as a scrapbook of curiosities that I have picked up in my wanderings across the web. ~ Please Enjoy …

Monday, December 3, 2012

We called him The Chamberlain in homage to Dark Crystal

I made a new friend the other day. While working on a new project on my balcony I felt a shadow pass over head. I looked up just as he landed on the roof across the way. The biggest Grey Heron I have ever seen walking around daintily on the roof top. It happens to be a great vantage point for the little crawdads that swim in the streams in my complex. We have called him The Chamberlain in homage to the Dark Crystal. He was posing for quite sometime. And seemed to know he looked best with the Plum tree leaves in front of him. He even stretched up a few times as if to say "girl go get your camera, don't let this go to waste." I had my hands in plaster, but he waited patiently until I had cleaned them off and snapped off a few picts.

No comments:

Post a Comment